Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Magnum with Integral Muzzle Brake For Sale
The Mark XIX Desert Eagle .44 Magnum is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with an 8 round capacity.. The gun measures 10.75” in length with a 6” barrel. Width is 1.25”, height 6.25” and the weight with an empty magazine is approximately 72 ounces. It has a trigger reach of 2.75” and a sight radius of 8.5” with the 6” barrel. The construction of the Mark XIX Desert Eagle utilizes the latest CNC machine technology providing exacting specifications with tight tolerances creating a work of art in a precision firearm. The grip is anatomically formed and provides an ideal hand seating angle for two-handed shooting allowing for comfortable, rapid and accurate firing. The Weaver style accessory rail easily allows for aftermarket optics and scope rings.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Magnum with Integral Muzzle Brake Specifications
- Type: Gas-Operated Rotating Bolt Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: .44 MAGNUM
- Barrel Length: 6”
- Overall Length: 10.75”
- Groove Diameter: .429”
- Height: 6.25”
- Slide Width: 1.25”
- High quality carbon steel barrel frame and slide
w/ full Weaver style accessory rail and Integral Muzzle Brake
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Trigger: Single Action Approx. 4 lb. Pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75”
- Sight Radius: 8.5”
- Sights: Combat Type Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 Lands & Grooves: 1 turn in 18”
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 7.2 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8 Rounds
There are no reviews yet.