Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Black Pistol (California Approved) For Sale
After 25 years of being accessorized, customized and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows and video games, the Desert Eagle® Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. California approved models feature a Weaver style accessory rail with 2 slots.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 Magnum Black Pistol (California Approved) Specifications
- Type: Gas-operated rotating bolt semiautomatic
- Caliber: .44 MAGNUM
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 10.75” / 27.3 cm
- Bore Diameter: .429” / 10.9 mm
- Height: 6.25” / 15.9 cm
- Slide Width: 1.25” / 32 mm
- Construction: High quality carbon steel frame slide and barrel w/ Weaver style accessory rail with two slots
- Finish: Black oxide and various custom finishes
- Trigger: Single action approx. 4 lb. pull
- Trigger Reach: 2.75” / 70 mm
- Sight Radius: 8.5” / 215 mm
- Sights: Combat type fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 lands & grooves: 1 turn in 18” / 457 mm
- Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 6.6 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8 rounds
There are no reviews yet.