Magnum Research Desert Eagle 357 Magnum Full-Size Pistol with Case Hardened Finish For Sale
Since 1985, Magnum Research (MRI) has diligently worked to continually introduce new products to their iconic pop-culture Desert Eagle series as well as their Baby Desert Eagle, BFR revolvers and MLR rifles product lines.
Now, once again, MRI is expanding their Desert Eagle series to also include the Desert Eagle with a classic case hardened finish in 357 Magnum. The case hardened finish is protected with a clear coat and adds a new spin to the classic look of these Desert Eagles. This model ships with both rubber grips, designed for more vigorous range shooting, and for casual shooting, it also comes with wood grips with a laser engraved Magnum Research logo.
Magnum Research Desert Eagle 357 Magnum Full-Size Pistol with Case Hardened Finish Specifications
- Manufacturer: Magnum Research
- Model: Desert Eagle Case Hardened
- Caliber: 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length: 6″
- Overall Length: 10.75″
- Bore Diameter: .357″
- Height: 6.25″
- Slide Width: 1.25″
- Finish: Case “Hardened” Finish Clear Protective Coat
- Trigger: Single Action; Approx. 4 lb. Pull; Gold Plated
- Trigger Reach: 2.75″
- Sight Radius: 8.5″
- Sights: Combat Type; Fixed
- Polygonal Rifling w / Right Hand Twist 6 lands & grooves: 1 Turn in 14″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 4 lbs. 8.4 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 9 Rounds
There are no reviews yet.